Sunday, March 20, 2011

busy busy busy

Okay people... I said that after Daylight Savings and St. Patrick's Day, I would get serious about starting (and this time, finishing) Couch to 5K. I'm serious now.

I'm seriously wondering WHEN I can do this. I have working mother's guilt, and I have a hard time doing something on my own during the precious few hours I have with her each day.

She goes to bed around 7:30, but even though daylight savings has graced us with its presence, it's still only March and it's dark at 7:30. Plus, its still cold out. I can dress warmly, but I don't have any reflective gear for running at night.

It's dark in the morning too - plus I have to be on the road by 6:30, so the morning is out.

Is waiting another month just another cop out, or do I have legitimate reasons for delaying?

I think at a minimum, I need to wait until at least next week, since I will be Baby Girl's sole caretaker for a few days at the end of this week.

No comments: