Saturday, November 06, 2010

tired

I fell asleep on the couch last night at 7:30, and at 9:00 I gave up and went to bed. I got up at 6:30. That's a LOT of sleep, and yet I'm still tired. I really really have to get back to the gym and get my energy level back up, but I have to wake up at 5:15 on weekdays to go to the gym (it's at my work, an hour away), so you can see why that hasn't been happening. It's a vicious cycle.

I'm enjoying my quiet time before my family wakes up. Baby Girl will be up in a matter of minutes though. Then I will walk in her room and the following conversation will occur:

Mama: Good morning baby girl!
BG: Daddy?
Mama: Daddy is alseep
BG: NO
Mama: Yes he is. let's change your pants
BG: Daddy at work?
Mama: no, Daddy is alseep
BG: NO
Mama: Yes.

pants changing occurs

BG: Grover?
Mama: do you want breakfast first?
BG: WAFFLE!!!!!!
Mama: okay, we will have a waffle

BG then gets set down on the floor, runs at a breakneck speed to her high chair screaming WAFFLE!!! and tries to climb up her high chair

Mama: okay, here's your waffle
BG: Daddy?

At that point I give up entirely, make myself a coffee, and read the news on my phone. Because I am third in line behind Daddy and Grover.

No comments: