Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday

I hate Mondays. I hate saying that I hate Mondays, because really, does anyone LOVE Mondays? Even if you love your job and don't mind getting up to go to work, I'm still going to assume these crazy people like the weekend more than the week days.

So, yeah, Mondays. They suck!

I have a question to ask of the universe: why doesn't LL Bean carry baby bathing suits, and why does Lands End not seem to have any on their website? Does anyone know where I can get two piece girl's bathing suit (and by 2 piece, I mean shirt and bottom, not bikinis. I cannot stand babies in bikinis) that is UPF 50+? I need 12-18 month sizes. I did find one at Target, but I'm thinking the Target quality bathing suit may not last the entire summer. I'm trying to buy some now because I want to sign her up for swimming lessons in a few months, and I'm trying to buy everything we need for our Great Family Vacation one piece at a time so I don't have to go out and spend $500 the week before we leave.

Any help? anyone?

Also, if someone could buy me this and this, I would love you FOREVER.

No comments: