Friday, January 15, 2010

lucky #7

So as of today, I am down a total of 7.7 pounds. Yay for me! 2.3 pounds to go before I'll be down 10 pounds. I don't think I can do that in one week (especially since I'm failing at finding time to go to the gym), but I'm pretty excited that in 2 weeks (hopefully!) I will be able to say that I'm down 10 pounds from my starting weight.

Right now the biggest changes I have made are not getting take out for dinner - and to be honest, we did that at least once a week. Disgusting, I know. It's something I am working on, and luckily for me, Andrew is a willing participant in my quest to make more dinners at home. We both found a bunch of weight watchers recipes that we have been trying. It's not easy for us to cook every night, since we both have full time jobs, have a 3 hour daily commute between the two of us, and still find time to raise a child.

One of my goals for this week is to drink more water! I try at work, I really do, but I'm not trying hard enough because I don't drink enough water throughout the day. My other goal isto make it to the gym on Sunday, at lunch on Wednesday when I'm home, and on Saturday. 3 gum visits and water every day.

No comments: