Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

2009 was certainly the most eventful year of my life. I finished grad school and had a baby. But even more impressive is getting to 10 centimeters WITHOUT ANY DRUGS! 10 CENTIMETERS BITCHES!!! Okay, so it hurt like hell and I thought was I was going.to.die. I fell in love with the nice man who gave me my epidural and I probably would have named my child after him if my child had been a boy. And I kind of still want to marry him, because do you have any idea HOW PAINFUL 10 CENTIMETERS WITHOUT AN EPIDURAL IS??? I do. And to the very nice, but misguided midwife who wanted me just to push because I was practically giving birth in triage? SUCK IT. SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT. Just because you were completely right and it would have been over in 1o minutes, but I dragged it out another 2 hours - who cares. Those two hours were pain free!

So are you getting my point? Mother of the year, right here. 10 CENTIMETERS!

Yeah, 2009 was pretty cool.

No comments: