Friday, December 04, 2009

Friday Confessions

okay, you can give me the Worst Mother of the Year award for this one.

I had to go a parent teacher conference last night. For my 5 month old.

Yup, for my 5 month old. And we talk to her teacher twice a day. There is nothing going on that we don't know about. But off to that stupid conference I went. I thought it was lame and I did much complaining about it to anyone who would listen. And when I was there, I had to stop myself from just smirking the entire time. And I may have lost my battle with my smirk when I had to sign her progress report.

DID I MENTION BABY GIRL IS 5 MONTHS OLD?


now for some random updates

* I really like Table for Twelve on TLC. I hope it doesn't turn into another Jon and Kate.
* Tiger Woods has joined Lance Armstrong on my list of Most Hated Athletes. That actually makes me sad
* Baby Girl had no pants that fit her, until we made an emergency run to Wal-Mart to get some Granimals to get her through until Christmas. Yup. My child wears Wal-Mart clothes.

No comments: