Wednesday, December 23, 2009

6 months

Baby Girl is 6 months old today. I cannot believe that is possible. I have a video taken when she was 5 days old. I was going to post it today and take another video of her playing on the same mat, but I didn't have time this morning to take the video, but I will try tonight.

This week we passed a milestone - she can roll over well enough that she is napping on her tummy at daycare. She's still not ready to sleep on her stomach at night (or her mother isn't ready for that to happen), but now that she's on her stomach she's getting hour and a half naps at daycare. Finally, we may have our napper back! You can tell she wants to crawl too. She doesn't quite know how to go about doing it, but you can see the little wheels in her head turning when she sees a toy that is out of reach. Give her a little more time and my tiny baby will be all gone and a big huge monster mobile baby will be in her place!!!! sad.



Baby Girl in the hospital:


Baby Girl 6 months later

No comments: