Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tis the Season!

Well Thanksgiving has come and gone. We had a good Thanksgiving this year. But, yes, the pork stuffing was on the table. I will NEVER understand that. My in-laws make a really good Thanksgiving dinner, despite the pork stuffing, so all is forgiven. And my mother saved me some REAL stuffing.

Baby girl was better than we expected her to be. She really doesn't like her routine to be changed and the poor kid has had no semblance of routine since last Tuesday. She's a trouper though, and made it through with an acceptable amount of fussing. She's teething now, so she's been a grumpalump for a few days. I don't understand why evolution has not taken care of the ridiculous way humans get teeth.

I didn't get to Friday confessions this week, but it was a holiday week. I'm busy!

I'm really proud of myself with Christmas shopping this year. I have my niece, sister-in-law, and father done. Well, I haven't purchased my father's gift yet, but we know exactly what it is going to be. Santa Claus has finished putting together Baby Girl's presents too. So we have a few more people to buy for, but we're doing well for November 29th!

Speaking of November 29th, today is my half birthday. Just so you know.

My 10 year reunion was last night. It was.... interesting. No one has changed. And talking to people that I haven't talked to in 10 years was strange because I really felt like I haven't left high school. We'll see how the 20 year one is.

No comments: