Sunday, October 04, 2009

when September ends

Where did September go? Between me going back to work, BG starting daycare, the bomb that was dropped on me two days after returning to work, a wedding and a weekend away, September was gone in the blink of an eye. The fact that today is October 4th is mind boggling to me (today is also the birthday of an Old Childhood Friend of mine. Happy Birthday Old Childhood Friend!)

Also hard for me to grasp is the sight of BG rolling over. She still won't do it with any type of regularity, but she can roll from front to back, and back halfway over to front. Last night I put her in her crib in the usual way, with head and feet facing the top and bottom of her bed. When I went in to check on her, she had squirmed her way over so she was laying across, from the two sides. (am I explaining that in any logical way? picture a twin bed, with your head at the headboard. Then lay across it so you are hanging off the sides. get it now?)

I did the Making Strides for Breast Cancer walk today. I didn't ask for any pledges because I am so poor that I can't donate to anyone else's walk. I gave myself a donation and that's going to have to cover everyone else. It all goes to the same cause anyway. The walk I do is Making Strides for Breast Cancer walk around the Charles River. If you don't know anyone else doing a walk this month to raise money for breast cancer research, you are more than welcome to donate to my walk. I can accept pledges for another week or so. I already walked though, don't think I am going to do it again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This month absolutely flew by-it is ridiculous how fast time goes.