Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


I have been a terrible blogger this month. A thousand apologies. I will endeavor to be back at my normal posting frequency in November.

I hope you like November's picture. I took it today while we were walking with the family in Marina Bay. I think the foliage this year has been really pretty, but, sadly, it's well past its peak now. From now till the end of May when the leaves are FINALLY all back on the trees, New England can be a depressing place to live. Of course, it doesn't help that we move the clocks back tonight, and the sun is setting at 4:37 tomorrow afternoon. Le sigh.

Baby Girl had her first Halloween today. She had 3 costumes, and went trick or treating with her cousin who was a Patriots cheerleader. Of course neither one of them understands Halloween (obviously) but they were both really cute.

Tomorrow is Baby Girl's Baptism. Not looking forward to it. I didn't want her Baptized, but clearly I lost that fight.

Riddle me this: What is the difference between a Baptism and a Christening? Is this something I should know after going to Catholic school for 16 years?

No comments: