Monday, September 28, 2009

Tired

Somehow the volume on the baby monitor got turned way down last night
and I didn't notice. So I didn't hear Baby Girl fussing at 3:45. I
didn't wake up until I heard a blood curdling scream. I shot out of
bed like a bullet and flew into her room. I couldn't find my glasses,
so I fumbled along as blind as a bat. I was so out of it, I couldn't
get my brain to process anything. I fed BG and put her down when she
fell asleep. I stumbled back to bed, and 5 minutes later the fussing
started again. Got back up, fed her again, and put her back down when
she fell asleep again. 5 minutes after that, the crying started
again. We let her fuss for a few minutes, but it wasn't going to
stop. Andrew got up with her, but as it turns out, she wanted to
eat AGAIN. 3 times in an hour. At 5 I was falling asleep and handed
her off to Andrew who ended up sleeping on the couch while BG rocked
in her swing. 6:20 my alarm goes off and I'm up for the day. And
it's only Monday!

What's the point of this? To scare you all into renewing your birth
control, obviously!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: