Tuesday, August 18, 2009

frump

I've never been very fashion forward. I really can't be, considering high end couture fashions were not designed for pear shaped women who are 63 (okay..... 62) inches tall. And now that my hips are wider than ever (but hey, at least the hips made having the baby pretty easy, all things considered!) I can wear even less fashionable items. I'll never own or wear them, but I am starting to understand why mom jeans exist.

To get to the point, I was reading this months Marie Claire and Ashley Olsen is on the cover. I have a slight obsession with all things Olsen so I immediately flipped to the article about her. It's 3 pages of her talking about how trendy she is, how much she loves fashion, how she creates all these very fashionable pieces for her own fashion line, and blah blah blah. I could not have been less interested, as I sit here in my khaki shorts (which I'll admit, I should NOT be wearing... but I just spilled spaghetti sauce on my Bermuda shorts) and t shirt.

But at least I'm comfortable. Poor Ashley always looks unhappy. Maybe it's because she killed Heath Ledger (oh, snap!) Or maybe it's because she is always wearing really weird clothes.

But not a single article of clothing on my body has baby drool, spit up, or poop on it. Ha! Take that, GROWN UP MICHELLE TANNER!!!

No comments: