I have some questions that I would love answered. Anyone want to help?
* why do people care about the Supreme Court nominee? I'm being serious about this. Unless you are the President or a Senator, you have zero say in who is appointed to the bench. So why do ordinary people get so up in arms about it? You literally can do nothing about it.
* Why does my daughter make so much noise in her sleep? How can she sleep through all that noise?
* Would Jon and Kate have made it if they hadn't been on TV? Would Nick and Jessica have made it if they hadn't been on TV?
* Why is it going to rain on Saturday when I really wanted to go to the beach?
* How come I can get up to feed Baby Girl whenever she needs it at night, but once it hits 6 or 7 o'clock, I can barely move?
* Why are librarians so unfriendly?
* Was Tony killed in the last scene of the Sopranos?
* Why is NCIS the most addictive show on television? Will I watch the new NCIS spin off?
* Why is The Mentalist moving to Thursdays when I already have 4 shows on Thursdays?
* Should my next car be a Subaru Tribeca, a Ford Taurus X (the crossover, not the sedan), a Rav 4, or something else?