Sunday, June 21, 2009

fully cooked

I have my 40 week appointment tomorrow. If I don't have to go to my 41 appointment I will be unbelievably happy.

I don't have much of interest to say. All I can think about right now is this pregnancy ending. I'm not convinced it ever will. I just really really do not want a 4th of July baby. Any other day is fine - but not the 4th. I'm begging you baby - please do not come on the 4th. Not only because that is 11 days after my due date.

I am so over the rain. I am also so over the US open. I am beyond over the US open being delayed because of the rain. Heaven forbid Andrew go 30 seconds without watching it or checking the status on his phone. I just don't care anymore - and it's never going to end if it doesn't stop raining. I'm pretty sure Yaweh is punishing me for something, I just don't know what that is yet. And honestly, have you heard of Ricky Barnes before this weekend?

No comments: