Sunday, September 17, 2006

This is a blatant excuse to not read for my HR class.

1. Do you like Chinese food? yes, but I don't like to eat it very often. It does NOT make me feel good.

2. How big is your bed. Queen - not big enough, in my opinion. I like to sleep sideways.

3. Is your room clean? right now it's pretty clean, though I do have some clothes lying around.

4. Laptop or Desktop computer? I have both. I like both. I think I will always have both. It's so convenient

5. Favorite comedian? I don't really have one. I guess Jerry Seinfeld.

6. Do you smoke? No. It smells bad.

7. Does anyone like you? a lot of people like me. Some people don't like me. I don't like them either.

8. Who you be missin'? I refuse to answer questions that aren't posed in Standard American English

9. ..1 goal?: short term goal - make it to Spring Semester. Long term? buy a house and have a family

10. Sleep with or without clothes on? it really depends on how hot it is. I don't know where these 80* days are coming from, but I'm done with the heat. Thanks.

11. Who sleeps with you every night? Andrew, though honestly he spends about 40% of his sleep time on the couch. His choice.


12. Do long distance relationships work? Absolutely, if you are willing to put in the effort.

13. How many times have you been pulled over by the police? ZERO. Knock on wood.

14. Pancakes or French Toast? Depends on who the cook is. I like Andrew's pancaks and my mother's French Toast

15. Do you like coffee? like does not properly describe my need for coffee

16. How do you like your eggs? I don't like eggs

17. Do you believe in astrology? not at all

18. Last person you talked to on the phone? Andrew

19. Last person on your missed call list? Andrew

20. What was the last text message you received? um, I think it was from Katie, don't really remember

21. McDonalds or Burger King?Neither - McDonalds. I really do not like BK at all

22. Number of pillows? Two

23. Last thing you ate? does diet coke count?

24. Last thing you bought? I just went food shopping. So my answer would have to be food

25. What are you hearing right now? Waiting on the World to Change, John Mayer

26. Pick a lyric? From that song? This question isn't quite clear

27. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Strawberry AllFruit

28. Can you play pool? not reall. Actually, I suck.

29. Do you know how to swim? Yes. I was on a swim team for three years. I hated it, but I had to do it
30. Favorite ice cream? Raspberry Chip with chocolate jimmies

31. Do you like maps? Well, I don't dislike maps...

32. Tell me a random fact:? It is 3:32pm

33. Ever had a hard on at work? If I did, it would be a medical miracle, that I would rather NOT happen

34. Ever attend a theme party?Yes -in college you do some crazy shit

35. Ever do a keg stand? no. nor would I

36. Craziest place you've slept after a night of drinking? Cushing. I'll leave it at that

37. What is your favorite season? Summer

38. What is the first music video you ever saw? First one I rememebr is Thriller. I'm still freaked out by it.

39. Pick a movie quote: "My name is Andrew Shephard and I AM the President!

40. Favorite quote: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

41. What is your favorite hangout? I'm a big fan of my condo.

42. Best friend's name? Dubya

43. Most ridicoulus thing you have seen in the last hr: nothing strange

44. Last time you laughed at something stupid? A few minutes ago watching Grey's

45. What time did you wake up this morning? 7am

46. Wake up next to anyone?Yes, but I don't know who he was :)

47. Best thing(s) about winter? SKIING

48. Name a couple of favorite colors? black, blue

49 How old are you?25

50. What month is your birthday? May!!!

51. Do you think pirates are cool or overrated? How can they be overrated?

52. Favorite Dave Matthews Band song (if you have one): I have never ever liked Dave. I was done with Dave in about 1994. But I do enjoy Ants Marching once in a while

53. What are you doing this weekend? Yesterday I went shopping and to class, today I did homework, went grocery shopping and in a few minutes I will watch the Pats

54. Who will take this survey? no one

No comments: